Click here if you are having website access problems ×

A10, Harlow to A602 slip.

TJG

*wavey* TJG,

I was in the Blue Se7en that left the A10 at the A602 exit with you. I heard you beeping and waved as i pulled onto the round-a-bout. Not sure if you could see me or not by then?

I'd only joined the A10 at Hertford, as i pulled on to the A10 the yellow Se7en appeared next to me and then you were beeping as i pulled off!

Do you go to the Herts meeting?

Ad

Ad, yes went to my first meeting this month, everyone was very friendly. Going to miss the next one as on holiday. Hope you are very local otherwise you would have been rather damp about five minutes later. Unless you can get that bl**dy hood up a lot faster than me ☹️

Tony

Hi Tony,

Fortunately i only live 2 min's from the A10 so i was home well before the thunder and lightening set in.

Did you turn up to the meet in your Se7en the other week?

I'd recommend a 1/2 hood if you haven't already got one, far easier and quicker to fit than the standard hood, keeps you just as a dry and the car doesn't fog up/become a sauna!

Ad

Hi Ad, yes that was me in the orange 7, bet you can always tell the newbies. Should get the half hood this week with any luck, from all accounts a much better option. May see you around, I think I'm going to be living in mine for a while 😬

Tony

Hi Tony,

I was the guy that spotted you in the car park the other week, we chatted for a while at the bar before i had to shoot off. Now you can put a car to the face!

Have you done the Cadwell track day that you had booked yet?

Hopefully see you next month.

Ad

Hi Ad,

One spotted deserves another, thanks for taking the trouble the other night at the meet. Cadwell is booked for the 28th of this month, first service on 21st and I haven't been able to use the 7 for the last week. Better get some miles on it, now what's the forecast for next week *cool*. See you at the June meet. Tony.