Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Apollo tank and pipework

John Howe

Sorry chaps, I must have failed to click on the "notification of post box", and then I forgot it had gone on the "For Sale" BC.

Yep, still available. Has come straight off a "K" car that is now being transformed into something (to quote Brent) that is series expensive.

Richard, if you want it, I'll be please to help you fit it, if you run the car over to the farm - perhaps you could ring me.

JH

Deliveries by Saffron, *thumbup* the yellow 230bhp Sausage delivery machine

John,

Many thanks. I think I will take it please, and I will also take you up on your kind offer of fitting assistance.

Is there any chance we could also take the opportunity to look at a few other bits that need fixing !?! All my guages (fuel, engine temp, and oil pressure) have all gone kaput....Pretty sure it is the senders but have no idea as to how to takle the fuel one....Also pretty sure a wheel bearing is about to go !

I will give you a call.

Regards

Richard

No problem.. the water and oil senders are electrical and we can do a quick check by swopping with one from the spares department and the fuel sender sit on/in the petrol tank, under the boot floor.

Spares department might also have one of those in stock :-))

JH

Deliveries by Saffron, *thumbup* the yellow 230bhp Sausage delivery machine