Click here if you are having website access problems ×

For Sale

Scalper

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just found this on a current thread over on Pistonheads from someone looking for a 7.

'Thanks for the blatchat links. I have tried looking through their For Sale section but it's a mess and I gave up after 5-6 pages. God only knows why they don't have a separate Cars for sale section rather than a large jumble sale!'

VX HPC - Loud and proud here

Adding power makes you faster on the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere

Best get some views on this or it won' t change - So IMHO - I agree - Spilt it into cars for sale/ other items for sale - items get sold almost immediatley and attract a lot of posts whereas cars for sale get fewer posts and therefore go down the list and get lost too quickly.

Supersport 1.8 VVC

Edited by - Dyrill on 7 Jan 2009 15:12:12

I agree too. It's disorganised at the moment and separating out the cars from the 'stuff' would be a damn good start. Could do with bringing some order to the 'stuff' too, or at least some rules on how to post. So, how about:

- a 'Cars for Sale' with the make/model as part of the title

- a 'Parts for Sale', with the type of part in the title (plus an indication of whether it's for a caterham or not)

- and a 'Stuff for Sale' so we've still got somewhere to sell our old watches, winders and breadmakers *tongue*

Edited by - Bellissimmo on 8 Jan 2009 17:00:25

• 1 month later...