Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Tin top for sale - Lotus Carlton, 9500 GBP

domster

Suitable second car for a sevener, as it has a boot, locking doors and a 187mph top end.

Good original condition and only cheap because I have a new car arriving very soon. Standard chip and generally unmolested.

1993K reg, 76k miles, lots of bills for the things that typically go wrong with Lotus Carltons, inc little extras like new clutch, strengthened timing chain, top end engine rebuild and a device that makes VR6 Golfs disappear from your rear view mirror at 130mph (called 'the accelerator pedal').

9500 GBP

Based in Oxon/Bucks, call 01494 464781 or 07990 518430. Email dcolbeck@draftuk.com

Yes it is a left hooker (sorry I left that out).

No, it is not crashed. (All wings are original, no dodgy weld lines where they shouldn't be, everything is square).

The price reflects the mileage and fact that my new car arrives in three weeks, and I don't want to be a three car household! It is priced in between trade value and the maximum I could get privately.

The car is absolutely genuine and I have owned it for over 2 years, been in the member's club all that time and the car is well known. The prices for the Lotus Carltons have gone down a fair bit in the last year, and even low mileage RHD ones don't sell above 20k.

Rgds

Domster