Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Caterham - K88 RUM - with trailer

Steve Day

K88 RUM - Ready for the new season!

Briefly: 224bhp 1800 K-series on Caterham roller barrels / Caterham 6-speed / Caterham dry sump / live axle / wide track / quick-rack

Click here to view *thumbup*

£15,950 - to include Minno Sport trailer and 2 spare wheels / tyres ...and before anyone asks, NO, I won't sell them seperately before I sell the car! *wink*

cheers Steve

Edited by - Steve Day on 31 Mar 2008 22:06:27

Edited by - Steve Day on 7 Apr 2008 17:39:45

Hi Gordon - of course if I do end up giving it away then you will be first on the list *wink*

Thing is, apart from one driver training day in April, I'm unlikely to get much chance to use it this season as I am fully committed with the single seater. So, extra garage space would be good. Actually, I have been doing some investigation and it seems I may be able to mothball her in a friend's garage - so, if she doesn't sell in the next couple of weeks that is what I will do!

Thanks for the BTTT! *wavey*

why aye man...like real Buddah...or at least one of those little chubby oriental deities! 😶‍🌫️ Cheers Jon...I am committed (or should be ?)

The answer is not many miles (!) I do around 12 events a year and drive to 1/2 of them in the car - so a couple of thousand per year (that's how many miles are on this engine). The car has been constantly maintained, no expense spared.

I did prang the car in 2003 and had a short front from Arch and new wishbones on the driver's side. If you are interested, you need to see the car really - happy to talk it through on the phone - drop me an email and I will send contact details.

Thanks for the interest! *wink*