Click here if you are having website access problems ×

5 Prisoner alloys

Dave McCulloch

I've got 5 prisoner alloys (6.5J x 15, ET13) with 195/50 tyres (4 Michelin Pilots and 1 Pirelli P6000) which I took off my car about 2 years ago. They'd probably done about 11,000 miles and being Michelin Pilots are showing little sign of wear. The Michelins are however 10 years old so I'd recommend they were changed. The Pirelli has never been driven on and is probably 5 years old.

Ive owned the car from new and have kept the wheels in good condition. There is one tiny nick (probably only 3mm) on one of the rims. The other 4 are all unmarked on the outer faces - though there is the usual tar etc marks on the inner side - and also some of the paint finish is bubbling slightly on the inner surface - but not visible from the outside. Come with 2 locking keys and all 5 centre caps.

These are Dedion fitment only. Located near East Grinstead - 10 miles east of Gatwick.

Price is £200 - which is only £40 per wheel with the donuts tyres thrown in for free 😬. I was keeping them so I could return the car to standard - but I can't see me ever doing that so I'd rather get them out of the shed.

Dave

Edited by - Dave McCulloch on 26 Apr 2008 21:48:05

• 3 weeks later...