Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Some shedly advise please

So what would you do if ...........

Your wife had taken son away on easter hols leaving you to work/do jobs

and then

Phones in a panic on Sunday afternoon asking you stop all the plastic as she has left her purse somewhere 😔 (including some amount of folding 😔 😔)

So an hour later of talking to india all cards stopped none of them have been used (big relief)

When she comes home tomorrow should I

1. Tell her shes a stoopid woman and not do it again

2. Take the moral high ground - say its alright anyone could do it

3. Be quiet and save it up for when I want something - eg thinking about having the car sprayed, say me spending on the car is like when she lost the money, both don't actually achieve much in reality but at least I would have had some pleasure along the way.

3 is my preferred option 😬

Delbert *thumbup*

Everything that goes wrong somehow she can find a way of making it my fault. I see you know how wimin think very well.

What actually gets my goat is that a few years ago I went shopping with her (it only happens once a decade) and I wasn't happy how she walked away from the till without putting all cards away and then putting purse/handbag away BEFORE leaving the till. How much common does that take?

I reminded her of it on the phone and she said 'oh did you' 😔

Dicks

It's been a great week, skip load of sh1t dumped in my drive, great aunt dying and this thankfully its Sunday night I wonder what will happen next week.

(nearly added to the dirty dick thread, I had a pupil with dog sh1t on his shoe step into my car he looked down and said what do we do now. So muggins also cleared the dog sh1t up for 'my' pupil)

Every dirty job, dirty dick does *cry*

You mean you let her have her own plastic and folding stuff *eek* *eek*

Such wealth.

Once she gets home and finishes your washing up and cleaning would give her a good telling off if I were you *nono* *nono* *nono*

Dry-sumped White Supersprint *smile*

Webshots here

Edited by - strongy on 30 Mar 2008 22:36:44

"Such wealth"

Dont be silly, Dickie doesnt have any money himself (and certainly keeps all cash & card wealth away from Mrs RaS) he works for job satisfaction alone - this is why he can afford a Caterham and several equine pets with needy & kinky genitals which he relishes serving for his own gratification

He is akin to Willy7 who despite no job owned a Rolls Royce and a daughter with a preference for French currancy over Andrex going down the bog

Let them eat cake comes to mind in both cases 😳

It'd be funny if it wasnt true

Supercheese R250

Caterham pictures here 😬

Actually what you should have done was to order the respray before cancelling the cards *idea*and then blame some nasty lowlife for using her lost card when the statement turned up .... *smokin*

Course then the interfering old lady busy body would've spoilt the cunning plan 😔