Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Watch out WC (warning dog content)

Hector's Garden *confused*

Wasn't it Hector's House? With Zsa Zsa the cat and Ki Ki the frog

Anyway watch out for a mad black lab down there he will lick and wag you to death.

His name at dog training is 'Trouble' 😬 does Monty have any nicknames 🤔

(The dog trainer doesn't have his respect, he loves my wife who walks and feeds him everyday but he still doesn't respect her, they all get mad when he won't move a millimeter unless I tell him *smile*, it's called being top dog within your pack *smokin*)

Dicks

Dobbin

Oi I don't get upset at much but calling him Dobbin is taking the glue factory 😔

Now he might be in the very twilight of his years but he has won dressage leagues, won one day events, won show jumping comps and carried me on holidays riding point to point across hundreds of miles of this fair isle. He is still the same weight of a 7 and has attitude coming out of every sinew and bone in his body (he will also stand, walk, trot, canter to my voice command) it has taken 20 years and thousands of hours to get him like that and you call him Dobbin 😳

(Carefull Paul for the first time ever someone touched a nerve within me on BC *confused* 😬)

Dicks

Everyone has their weakness Dicks *cool*

You have to accept that many people will never understand and therefore it's pointless reasoning ... just smile sweetly!! *wink*

Yes it was Hector's House ... but as I was behind the sofa when it was on so I couldn't remember!!

Monty has many nicknames but they'd be ******* on here 😳 and he didn't like boot camp whilst we were on holiday - he's very skinny and no better behaved!! ☹️

We have been discussing the very same subject in the pub with our friends this afternoon ... don't like the idea of having a stranger in our home in Shropshire though, but it could be a possibility for here in Devon.