Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Caterham 7

taffyracer

I'm looking for a decent 7, most likely a K series due to budget, I want something for sunday blasts and track tuition, would consider an ex racer as long as it's decent, not looking for huge power 120-160bhp is fine, would prefer something with 13" wheels and 6 speed box but will consider anything if the price and spec/condition is right, max budget of 14k, cash waiting

http://www.xlraceparts.com

Edited by - taffyracer on 26 Mar 2008 11:55:40

Edited by - taffyracer on 26 Mar 2008 11:58:13

here might be over your price range but it does look like a nice car and the owner has an offer from Caterham Midlands which isn't that much over your max limit. Give him a call.

NE Area Rep

Though cowards flinch and traitors sneer,

We'll keep the red flag flying here

If you can stretch to £15,250, my car will be up for sale in April. Full details in next months magazine, but basically it's a factory built 2002 1.6 supersport (135BHP) with 6 speed box plus other worthwhile options. Used but not abused on and off all year round. Let me know if more details are required.

Photos to follow. McLaren Orange, black pack and bonnet stripe. 13" Black Caterham 'minilites' with new AO21R's. Removeable momo, leather seats, apollo oil tank, new cam belt just fitted along with annual service. FIA roll bar, 6 speed box and uprated brake cylinder. Built by Caterham in March 2002 and mainted by James Whiting here in the south east, with a service performed every year in Feb or March. Please confirm email address for photo supply.