Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Prices Reduced Again - Wheels, tyres, exhaust and some other bits and pieces

AdamQ

Pair of 7" chrome headlights, complete with innards. Clearly not immaculate, but I'd say one was in fair to good condition and the other not so fair - see here, here and here. £35

Four 6 x 14" KN alloy wheels with centre caps and 185/60 R14 A-O21R tyres with plenty of tread - a good 4 mm or so by my reckoning - see the picture. Wheels are from a De Dion seven (24 offset) and are free of scratches and dents; the only flaws are some slight bubbling of the lacquer in places on the inner circumference between the spokes (IYSWIM *confused*). Pictures here, here and here. £250 SOLD

Standard K series exhaust. It'd done about 7000 miles when removed. Pictures here and here. £110 SOLD

Larger pictures are available if required. Offers invited.

All prices exclude postage and packing, which will be at cost, or items can be collected or delivered via GONADS. I'm in Tunbridge Wells most of the time, in London (Old Street) once a week and in Bracknell once every couple of months.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Cheers,

Adam

0781 007 3021

Links now fixed.

Edited by - AdamQ on 7 Apr 2008 08:54:26

Edited by - AdamQ on 7 Apr 2008 11:07:22

Edited by - AdamQ on 23 Apr 2008 09:18:32

Dreamer,

I stand to be corrected, but I'm pretty sure that the near-side wing will fit and that the off-side one won't (but since it's free, might as well give it a go ...).

Hang on - I've just looked at the Caterham on-line parts catalogue and they only offer one rear wing per side so it looks like they will both fit.

Hope that's some help,

Adam

AdamQ,

I would like to take the Moto-Lita steering wheel and boss, as an upgrade for my aluminium Mountney steering wheel. I' m fed up of always polishing the bl**dy thing and still see scratches on it.

Could you inform yourself about the postage costs from the UK to Belgium. If it is too expensive to send it, we could arrange something to pick it up since I visit the UK, especially the London region, quite frequently. Last year I received some heavy books sent with the Royal Mail and the postage costs were about 10 GBP.

The link to the picture didn' t work, so a question about the steering wheel. Has it got a badge on it, if yes which type ?

Cheers

Jack Flash

j.jackflash@hotmail.com