Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Calling shedders in the SE

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Myles,

It's an hour flight down for feck all money (about 1 hours work for a contract like you) I have a spare 1/2 inch piece of foam in the passenger area of my car - would you like to fill it?

We could bore each other sh!tless on bike stories, you on how cycling is now, me on world championship winning bikes from 25 years ago being built *smile*

Anyway I would like to have a professional photographer around to mark the event for the fridge door, that bl00dy Paul is just an amateur I hear who knows noffink 😬

Dicks

mmmmm theres only one way to find out who can take the best pictures - yes you've got it :-

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

ONly just seen this:

Anyway I would like to have a professional photographer around to mark the event for the fridge door, that bl00dy Paul is just an amateur I hear who knows noffink

>would you like to fill it?

Could-do! Do you have dates yet? I find it much easier to justify trips like this if they are (currently) outside of contract. I'm taking two days off over this weekend to do an endurance navigational mtb event - using exactly the aforementioned justification!

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester Racing

7s Ecosse™

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com