Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Sheepskin Flying jacket.

paul jacobs

Somehow I seem to have grown out of my Sheepskin Flying Jacket, so must offer it for sale. it has side pockets, waist belt as well as a strap around the collar. All the seams are taped and there are ventilation panels under each armpit. It is in A1 condition with no damage, scuffs or stains and it comes from a non smoking household. The size is a large medium or approx. a 38" - 40" chest, and is regular in length.

Price is £225.00 ono, if interested give me a ring on 01823 421748 or blatmail me. I am based just outside Taunton.

Paul J.

Loud pipes save lives, but quiet ones save your hearing.

Well, trying to shrink a bit, SWMBO has got me onto a detox diet, which seems to consist mainly of green things and clear water with nothing more than a slice of lemon in it *eek*. Been on it for about 2 months, but can't say it's made much difference to the waistline, maybe it's to do with the Cappuccino and kitkat I occasionally treat myself to during the day *redface* I have got off alcohol though, so things can't be all bad, or depending on which way you look at it, things can't get much worse *confused*

Paul J.

Loud pipes save lives, but quiet ones save your hearing.