Click here if you are having website access problems Γ—

Enforced man of leisure

Myles

From Good Friday, it looks as if I'll be an enforced MoL due to the two-year rule of the Bank.

Β 

Ho-hum. Expect much wibbling. *wavey* *wavey*

Β 

πŸ™†πŸ» πŸ™†πŸ» πŸ™†πŸ» πŸ™†πŸ» πŸ™†πŸ»

Alcester Racing

7s Ecosseβ„’

Β 

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

Aiee! Looks like I might be working scum for another month yet. Dontchajustlove banks who finally get around to extending contracts just days before they expire? *rolleyes*

Β 

Alcester Racing

7s Ecosseβ„’

Β 

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

I've always worked on the basis that during the last time period for which notice would apply, (ie the last month if a 1 month notice etc), then I am free to look, and I do.

I also tell my line manager that I am looking, and it is a case of first come first served. I also inform my line manager that I would be happy to renew if they want me to.

That way everybody knows where they stand, I am maximising my opportunities, and protecting my position.

Dictum meum pactum!

Β 

Enjoy,

Β 

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, they managed to get the renewal through the amusingly named purchasing system called easy@buy (easy is the one thing it is not) a whole 36 hours before the clock stopped ticking

Β 

A number of my scum colleagues are having an enforced week off while the wheels slowly turn on their renewal process

Β 

So here I am stuck in Newbury for another 3 months by which time I will have been here for 3 years !

Β 

Myles, Myles who ?

Β 

Supercheese R250

Β 

Caterham pictures here 😬