Click here if you are having website access problems Γ—

WC - for the love of gawd, don't look!

Myles

• Area Representative

TBperfeketerlyH, there are several cats in this vicinity to which I would do this (I would leave each pencil inserted). Then they would not cr@p in my garden, which they do do, despite several anti-cat fences.

The very small bit of garden by the drive could only be protecteable with one of those ultra-sonic devices. The bit behind the house was kept cat-free for about three yeras but now some appear to have found or learnt a way in and out. πŸ˜”

Your anti-cat fences are probably keeping the buggers in -and the only way they can get out is to lighten the load... 😬

Β 

It's probably dawgs pooping in your garden anyway, I've never known a cat to choose anything other than a nice flower-bed to dig up... *wavey* *tongue*

Β 

πŸ™†πŸ» πŸ™†πŸ» πŸ™†πŸ» πŸ™†πŸ» πŸ™†πŸ»

Alcester Racing

7s Ecosseβ„’

πŸ™†πŸ» πŸ™†πŸ» πŸ™†πŸ» πŸ™†πŸ» πŸ™†πŸ»

Β 

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

• Area Representative
the only way they can get out is to lighten the load...

😬

Not dogs, cats for certain sure. And, yes, it's in the soil. The worst news is my neighbour owns one (used to be two *mad*) cats, so some of the prefered control methods are off limits because I don't want to live next to pi$$ed off neighbours.

Β 

Lion poo is only temporary as a solution.

I hope whoever is doing that is thinking "safety first" and has a rubber on the end of their pencil

😬

Β 

β€œMay you - Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, dance like no-one is watching, screw like it's being filmed and drink like a true Irishman”

• Area Representative

I am not wearing a collar with Tiddles written on it *mad* (or any other name!)

Only proper shirt collars (which may have the makers name attached)

Β 

Fur hats, hmmm. Bit late in the year perhaps but the claws could act as velcro to the beard...

Β 

Edited by - Golf Juliet Tango on 15 Mar 2008 13:18:07