Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Well bu66er me sideways with a fish fork

Do vegetarians use fish forks

I tend to chill the salad forks in the summer

Well I say I, I actually Mean Scrotum the wrinkled retainer

Hes a Gentlemans Gentleman so to speak

Eng 19 Wales 26 /Wales 30 Eccose 15 /Wales 47 Italy 8 /Irl12 wales 16 Triple Crown

• 1 month later...

I was looking for the thread about WC having a leathery wringled face and the search engine spat this one out, and low and behold there's PD (the not so secret sex pervy) giving Moi grief about being somfink to do with burnt sugar sweets (thats what toff means to me).

Anyway Paul (I'll be ruder than anyone else whatcha going to do 'bout it whilst earning loads as contract scum an complaining when they renew like really late on) I was born in a terraced 'ouse next to a bomb site in Cov, allwight, so I'll ave no messing else I'll 'ave to degrade meself some more when I need your help again *smile*

Dicks

Ah thats why I couldn't find the thread, I can't even spell wright. 😔

All I wanted to ask young WC was if being an elephant, if she was worried *cry* that there appeared to be a mouse in the shed (even tho the mouse was worried that she would eat it ('cos I'm worried if she did eat it what would THAT do to her bottom flatulence *tongue* 😬))

Dicks

PS I hope that make sense

No I don't understand you at all.

I'm a cat with the proportions of an elephant so I'm not scared of the mouse in France and it's usually sea food that gives me the SBD emission problem affectionately referred to as 'scallop bottom'.

Clear as mud now!!