Click here if you are having website access problems ×

testy testy really

thinfourth

Fletch a man of your education/background must have watched Skippy, please don't tell me you are younger than me and so never watched it 😳.

Clck clck clck clck, clck clck, clck clck clck clck clck clck, clck clck clck, clck clck clck clck clck clck clck clck, clck clck clck clck, clck clck clck clck, clck clck clck 'y' clck clck clck clck clck clckclck clck clckclck clck clck 'i'.

Skippy says he's sorry for what he said about the sig but was expecting a link to pictures or something, but he knows that tyres is spelt with a 'y' not an 'i'

Amazing things these kanga's, how they communicate is startling 😬

Dicks

'the old man trapped down a mine'

Yup we are all Metro-sexual here I guess *cool*

But is the "Old MAn" a Hamster and is the "mine" a plastic tube *eek* 😬

Eng 19 Wales 26 /Wales 30 Eccose 15 /Wales 47 Italy 8 /Irl12 wales 16 Triple Crown

"In retrospect, lighting the match was my big mistake. But I was only trying to retrieve the gerbil, Eric Tomaszewski told bemused doctors in the Severe Burns Unit of Salt Lake City Hospital.

Tomaszewski and his homosexual partner Andrew 'Kiki' Farnum, had been admitted for emergency treatment after a felching session had gone seriously wrong.

I pushed a cardboard tube up his rectum and slipped Raggot, our gerbil, in. He explained. As usual, Kiki shouted out 'Armageddon', my cue that he'd had enough. I tried to retrieve Raggot but he wouldn't come out again, so I peered into the tube and struck a match, thinking the light might attract him.

At a hushed press conference, a hospital spokesman described what happened next. The match ignited a pocket of intestinal gas and a flame shot out of the tubing, igniting Mr.Tomaszewski's hair and severely burning his face. It also set fire to the gerbil's fur and whiskers which in turn ignited a larger pocket of gas further up the intestine, propelling the rodent out like a cannonball."

Eng 19 Wales 26 /Wales 30 Eccose 15 /Wales 47 Italy 8 /Irl12 wales 16 Triple Crown