Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Goodwood Sprint

Mark Durrant

The entry form and regulations for the sprint at Goodwood on Saturday 26 April 2008 will be hitting your email In Box on Monday.

We will have our own class so circle class 9 on the form and to maximise your chances of getting an entry I recommend you send off the form as quickly as possible.

I would ask you to pay particular attention to Article 17 - Noise in the regulations. Please ensure that you exhaust systems are in good order and where possible it is repacked prior to the event. The static test is 105dB(A) at 3/4 maximum RPM at 0.5m and the on circuit limit is 101 dB(A) drive by. I would also ask that competitors in our classes 4-6 to consider if they need to address induction noise as whilst you are likely to pass the static test you may well breach the drive by limit. I will be carrying out some noise testing of my R500 at Curborough on Saturday 22 March and will post the results on this forum. This will include the use of sound deadening material that might be of interest to some of you.

Apologies for labouring the point but I do not want any of you to be disappointed by being excluded on the grounds of noise especially given the entry fee of £110.

Mark D

Comp Sec *cool*

Hi Mark

No forms for Goodwood as yet and as it is my local track I do intend on entering.

Did receive Lys-y-Fran forms, sent off yesterday

Robin

email is ....... robin.brackett@tiscali.co.uk

SUPERLIGHT 176. PINK LIPS AND BITS *redface* *redface* *redface*

Edited by - Clawhammer on 11 Mar 2008 12:48:45

Edited by - Clawhammer on 11 Mar 2008 17:34:12

Mark. emailed Emily at the same time as making the post above and she has replied instantly as usual. The my51ven address is in constant use and gets email all the time without dificulty. Judging by the number of responses I guess there has been a problem. I'll speak to Emily and point here to the thread.

Simon