Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Longcross - Request for Marshals on Monday 24th March

Mark Durrant

All

I have received the request below for marshalls to assist with the running of a sprint at Longcross on Monday 24th March (unfortunately I have a prior commitment at Goodwood *wink*). So if you fancy getting up close to the action please contact Barry Guess *thumbup*

LONGCROSS IS BACK!

After some negotiations were are pleased that Motorsport is back at Longcross for the foreseeable future.

However, it’s continued availability will be highly dependant on us keeping events very safe and that’s where you come in!

If you have not entered in the event, why not consider helping YOUR sport by Marshalling at this exciting venue.

Things get underway on EASTER MONDAY – 24th March 2008 with the Chieftain Sprint, a speed competition over a 2.5 mile course, run 5 times for everything from basic ‘shopping cars’ to Metro 6R4’s and Scooby’s. Marshals are desperately needed and we ask for your assistance in running this ‘Return to Longcross’ event. If you are able to help out then please contact:

Barry Guess on barrygcharlie@aol.com or 07889 799972

In return all marshals names will be placed into a Special Draw for A DAY AT LONDON RALLYSCHOOL & £50 CASH PRIZE

PS - Entries are still available - See www.teamtempest.co.uk or contact me on the above

Barry Guess

01252 376594 (Day)

01252 727390 (Eve)

07889 799972 (Mob)

01252 657959 (Fax)

Mark D

Comp Sec *cool*

Edited by - mark durrant on 9 Mar 2008 13:59:26