Click here if you are having website access problems ×

The Flatulent Felines help

Delbert

yes ... but they can be

*arrowleft*....... thisbig...... *arrowright*,

*arrowleft*.......... this big.......... *arrowright*,

*arrowleft*...............this big.............. *arrowright*

*arrowleft*.............. even............ this............. big............... *arrowright*

and that's when it all get very complicated for my ickle brain *cry*

Edited by - WindyCat on 8 Mar 2008 14:40:41

Actually GTD we made an executive decision at the dinner table last night ... at this moment in time we're notentering ☹️ *cry*

Trouble is we have a noisy car and I can't rely on my 'thick-girlie-oh-I-think-the-max-revs-are-6000' routine. A possible quietening solution isn't being tested until 22nd March, but even then this will come at a cost, as will 2 entries and two nights stay in a hotel with 2 children ... and if we're still too noisy to run after all that ... 😔

As it is, the pressure's on for the Llandow trackday as the car's in bits at a paint shop and the engine's in bits at Doctor Dave's - and considering Mr WC's skills are limited to the tyre kicking school of mechanics there are various other trips to be made to reunite all the bits during the week we return from our holiday!! *rolleyes*

At the moment the only way the 7 can get 'round the circuit is by being trailered behind the S6 (which could be interesting through Bus Stop *eek*) *tongue* 😬

Don't get me started on the Kuhmo tyre situation *nono* ...

Oh definitely that variety - Dr Dave keeps our bearings in his 'warning to others' cupboard because thanks to oil starvation we were this *arrowright* *arrowleft* close to the engine blowing *eek* and at least two events would've been non-starters if Mr Durrant hadn't donned his plastic gloves and come to the rescue *thumbup*

Of course what's really galling is that I'll now have to wait til the next event to get the T shirts 😔