Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Crufts

GTD

I agree about the American Spaniel, although I bet it would keep the kitchen floor well-swept!! All Dialynne Beagles are very handsome, they won an award for the best group of dogs a few years back.

Poor Monty's in Boot Camp at the moment ☹️ and smelling very doggy after a stint in kennels last night 😳

I am happy to roam the woods and eat fluffy things. Though I have a comfy little den hollowed out *arrowdown* under the shed... A fluffy thing dropped out of Delbert's pocket once and fell down through the floorboards but it was not nice to eat *eek*

Normally kennels are for wimps, but if I want to impress a lady...

And if it doesn't work out ☹️ the kennel will be a good thing to practise my huffing and puffing on. A Wolf needs to be able to huff and puff you know *tongue*

*eek* Watch out, there's a Wolf about! 😬

Don't let Baz hear you talking about furry 🙆🏻s Poor ickl thing has just returned from three days at a very very expensive doggy hotel, now sporting an Elizabethan collar to stop him licking his stitches around the nether regions, which are sadly lacking the bits he always liked to inspect ... 'cos he could' - he also had nasty horrid doggy doctors putting things up an area where no self-respecting doggy should let people probe around - but at least he's still alive 🥰

FH *cool*

OWOOOOOOOOOoooooo *eek* Poor chap. That's too high a price for the privilege of owning a human. I wouldn't let them do that to me I tell you - I have TEETH 😬 and CLAWS *thumbup* and I know how to use them *evil*

But a Boonie Hound scorned is another matter, think I'd better make myself scarce...

*eek* Watch out, there's a Wolf about! 😬