Click here if you are having website access problems ×

nosecone - brand new

lancelot

D*mn!

Thought I was sufficiently anonymous on here to avoid the flak - Obviously not!

Anyway, it should be obvious to all that any and every piece of carbon that I add is purely for weight saving purposes and definately not for it's aesthetic/smooth/racy/gadgety/F1 looks. No, no.... definately not. not even a bit. really...........

Weight saving is an operation intended to make it go faster. This assumes the initial premise that it actually goes.

There are very few people who can maintain anonymity on here by the way.

NE Area Rep

Though cowards flinch and traitors sneer,

We'll keep the red flag flying here

I'm in Durham, North east England, so i doubt collection is an option

Dunno if it's cheaper than spraying, but at least you might be able to sell t'other one?

Anyway, I'll put a tenner towards postage if that's any good?

And to everyone calling me a 'Tart' for wanting more carbon - It's a government initiative: I'm offsetting all the carbon I use in my tin-top (can you call a cabriolet a tin-top?), by permanently locking carbon away under a layer of lacquer, in nice wing & nose-shaped increments..............

Colin,

I think Bricol probably wants to buy it as he sent me an email a few days ago asking some questions - You're next in line if this isn't the case.

Bricol,

It's yours if you want it - I can probably get it to Leeds by Sunday. Please email me some dates when you could pick it up & I'll arrange it with our kid. Can you confirm that you would like it?

Cheers

If Colin dosent want it and none else has dibbed it (cant be bothered to read whole thread to check) can I have it?

Edit;OOPs just realised youre in Durham- with postage will make it cheaper for me to buy from dartford.

Edited by - FTH on 26 Mar 2008 12:37:14

• 4 weeks later...