Click here if you are having website access problems ×

EU3 Supersport kit - UPDATED to incl immobiliser and blippers at £325

Richyd

Well... the important bits anyway... the cams, ECU and immobiliser.

These were removed from my 1.6ss when I had a DVA ported head and emerald fitted. Were purchased directly from CC in 2005 as the Supersport kit for £1000 (I have receipt). Once fitted these will take any 1.4/1.6/1.8 post-2003 EU3 car to 135 bhp without any further mods. A great, very cheap and entirely reliable and CC-approved upgrade for any EU3 car. A copy of the original invoice will be included in sale to "enhance the value of your car". This is one mod that will increase the value of a standard k-engined Seven and still fly through the MOT emissions tests...

The cams have covered 6000 miles are in brilliant, as-new condition.

Asking price of £325

Pickup from kent, sussex, surrey, bucks or Central London.

DVA K05 1.6 It's a 187bhp screamer!!!here

Edited by - richyd on 7 Mar 2008 09:59:09

• Area Representative

Richyd,

I'm not in the market to buy or sell an ECU or immobiliser, but I'm sure you'd find it easier to sell the ECU and immobiliser as a pair.

Maybe offer to take a buyers immobiliser and fobs in part exchange. It's MUCH easier to match another immobiliser to your Emerald, than it would be for a potential buyer to match another immobiliser to your SS ECU.

It would be a much more saleable package in this way.

Update again - just to clarify this IS now available as a complete set with immobiliser, blippers, ecu and cams. I do not want to split any of these, as they are worth far more sold as a complete kit....

BTTT *thumbup*

DVA K05 1.6 It's a 187bhp screamer!!!here