Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Bullet camera system

K16TOY

Hi Nic

Thank you for the offer but I already have 9 watchers at present so I will let the auction run.

Please have a bid on the item you may even win it as I sell cars at work on ebay and so know that sometimes you have watchers but no bidders.

Nathan

My Toy now with Aeroscreen here

Well I had no idea what it would be worth I know what I payed for it is alot more than the £150 starting bid so put it on ebay.

It is now upto £166 and have 12 watchers did not expect people to be bidding so soon.

Nathan

The starting price of £150 is exactly that a "starting price" all I want to do is try and get as much back as possible to try and cover the cost of buying all the bits in the first place.

If it offends anyone that I wanted to minimise my loses by selling on ebay rather than guess a price please do not bid on the system problem solved.

Paul it only comes with one Bullet and it will be heading your way if you do not behave 😬

Sorry, but this just get me.

Why can poeple advertising on BC give the Blatchatter an option to buy first before putting it on ebay

*confused* Not sure if that was meant to say "Why can't"?

Either way it's entirely up to the seller whether they choose to put something up for sale on Blatchat first, before Ebaying it.

As he didn't know what it was really worth I think it's perfectly reasonable to put it on ebay (especially as the guidlines for this section require you to state a price).

It's then considerate of sellers to let people on Blatchat know that there's an item on ebay, in case anyone here is interested, at whatever the market value turns out to be. Seems perfectly fair to me.

(also IMHO snipes like this discourage people from putting ads on here ☹️)

However, having said that, if you have any bits that you don't know what they're worth, can you let me know before advertising them, and if I know they're too cheap I'll buy them off you for a fraction of their worth *tongue* *wink*

And I'm watching it now as well 😬

Ian - MI 5EVN - Slightly Vider SVelte model 😬 now repainted to match the Autocom headsets 😳

Edited by - Ian B on 6 Mar 2008 00:16:03

Hi i noticed your add and am willing to pay £140 what do you think to that for an offer. *biggrin* *cool* *thumbup* *thumbup*.

On a more serious note though, my car is for sale and am not putting on ebay now as would not like to upset anyone *biggrin*.

Good luck selling and a bttt on me.

C7 JOW

Hi James

May I thank you for the very generous offer, but really I will only accept £99.95 as it is currently at £200 on ebay with 29 watchers and please do not try to say your uncle from Nigeria will be paying with a bankers draft for £12,500 as someone over here owe's him money and that I need to forward the overpayment onto MR Umoogoo 😬

Nathan

Edited by - K16TOY on 12 Mar 2008 22:01:39

OK, everyone get ready to withdraw their bids just before the auction closes tonight - while he's at the Ringlestone 😬 *tongue*

Ian - MI 5EVN - Slightly Vider SVelte model 😬 now repainted to match the Autocom headsets 😳