Click here if you are having website access problems ×

4 BRAND new 13"x6" KN minilites in black with BRAND new A021Rs

V7 SLR

They've done 400 miles in mainly damp conditions so the tyres are still virtually brand new. I've decided that I can't live without ACB10s, so the Yokos have to go. It was amistake in buying them. What have you in exchange?

I want either:

1. £450

2. SLR wheels (pref R500)

I'm in Worcs.

As for the size... these will fit your car, but whether you go for 6 or 7 inchers depends on you. In my opinion you probably won't be able to take advantage of 7 inch 21's (not enough power) but you ought to get 3rd party advice or you'll think I'm trying a hard sell.

Call me if you want to discuss. 07973 347791. Nigel Marston. I'm off to see Star Wars now smile.gif so if you get my answerphone, leave a number and I'll call you back later or tomorrow (Monday).

Did you only have 185's all round? I find even my modest HPC power far too much for 185 Yokos, so I can imagine that you did...

Mine was happier on 205's rear until it rained. Then the 185's are better. Wide slicks are best of all but not on the road...

There should be a law passed to allow us to run slicks on the road at our own risk etc... Like you can run pre-war cars without wings or lamps (in day light for the lamps of course) if they were run so back then..... = too many laws I suppose.

I'll shut up now and go and have yet another Bacardi and coke... hick... Well I have spent some hours fitting a dry sump system and fettling my newly purchased Minno........

Hi Steve,

I have a set of 5 SLR ( 5 spoke ) wheels with ACB 10's. One is brand new wheel and tyre. I brought these new from Caterham. They have not been in a race, although they have been used on 3 track days ( one wet one so only went out for short period )

Open to offers

Regards

Anthony,

I only want 4 wheels and I'm not bothered about the tyres as I'm going to put CR500's on one of my sets anyway. I take it that the wheels are in good condition? If so, give me a clue as to what you're expecting for them so that I don't make an insulting offer.

Steve,

It wasn't so much the power, but the whole feel of the tyres. I could really "lean" on the ACB10s in corners, but not the Yokos. I guess it all depends on what you're used to.

Anthony,

I left you a message.

I am interested in your wheels, and will take the ACB10s if they're still road legal, but I'm only interested in 2 fronts and 2 rear wheels. I don't have a spare wheel carrier see.

Anyway, call me on 07973 347791 or let me know here what kind of price you're looking for.

Nigel (not Steve).

Apologies for the delay Steve, I have been out of the country

Yes I am still interested in selling and more than happy to wait for you to sell your.

No I am not looking for 900 GBP, but happy to talk through real world numbers on the phone 07714 835983

Kindest regards

Anthony

Is the 5th wheel a 6 inch front. If so I would be interested in just the one if no one else wants it with the set.

Andy Mac

teeth.gif Team Langoustine. Hard Core Prawn. See you at LeHoux teeth.gif