Click here if you are having website access problems ×

PRICE REDUCED Caterham 2.0l Vauxhall

mikemeade

I really need to sell this car, so have reduced the price to £12,750 and I am open to offers. Car is on PistonHeads.com .

Probably the best condition Vauxhall Caterham available. Has only done 2,120 dry road miles since a ‘no expense spared’ complete rebuild using a new factory painted (black) panelled chassis and hundreds of new parts (including engine gearbox and axle components). Professionally built in 1998 by Paul Harvey (creator of the Caterham Blackbird),

Specification includes:

Dry sump Vauxhall 2.0l, 48 webers. Stainless steel exhaust manifold and 7” carbon fibre silencer. Heavy Duty Quaife straight cut gearbox with AP paddle clutch and suretrack LSD.Wide track front suspension, Watts linkage, adjustable spring seats & dampers. 6” genuine minilites & 205/185 AO32 Yokohama’s. Fully trimmed Tillet seats, Luke harnesses. Aeroquip brake lines, alcon 4 pot front callipers. High capacity alloy radiator. High ratio rack, Full roll cage & aero screens. Fully plumbed fire extinguisher system. Electronic dash. Large capacity fuel tank. Cat 1 immobiliser.

This car was built by Paul Harvey for his own use and featured on the front cover of the November 1999 issue of low flying.

I have owned the car since Feb 2000 and have a comprehensive and detailed history file, it is taxed and MOT’d till August 2008. Sadly, circumstances dictate that I now need to reluctantly sell the car quickly.

Call Mike on 07903909825