Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Earthquake

WindyMiller

Which Peter Jones is it that WC wants to have an earthquake with 🤔 - I really have no idea who she is lusting after

Flame me if I am barking up the wrong tree, but a single memory cell is telling me it was Davy Jones not Peter Jones in the Monkees (Peter was Peter Thorksen in the Monkees). Davy Jones now tours by him self singing Wake up sleepy jean to old wimin in Manchester (where he came from) and was the only Brit in the band.

Now one of my neighbours is called Peter Jones and is the father of Vinnie, alledgedly he has had said not very nice things to other people, he also shoots alot in his woods (with a shotgun) that back onto my land. People are not too keen on other people who say silly things whilst also owning guns 😔. However he no longer shoots over my boundary after he was told to feck off shotgun and all 😬.

So back on thread who the feck is Peter Jones 🤔

Dickie

Surely you must know him from Dragon's Den!?

Well he's no nancyboy in my fantasy 😳 *redface*

Besides a watch doesn't have to be expensive, I'm just put off by ugly watches. My friend has the same principles about shoes. Sure, it's lucky I'm not a 'tie' person, or I'd be put off!! 😳 *tongue*

Surely you must know him from Dragon's Den!?

No *nono*, fraid not, Dragons Den is for people who do not have the gonads/I'll p!ss everyone else off and go and do my own thing attitude. Otherwise they would go and do it for themselves and not have to be ripped off by other people offering money in return for far too much 'stake'. However doing stuff for yourself generally means you don't have time to watch purile 'reality' 😳, you are too busy doing 'reality'.

Keep taking the urine over the ties I am ashamed of them now *redface* (I think my wife keeps them 'cos she thinks I will become 'respectable' again one day and need them)

Now you have placed Peter Jones for me it explains the heavy set face - got too comfy after years of struggle reminds me of Pink Floyd Dogs - just the man they were talking off.

Now I'll take all my flaming suits off - give me grief gurl you, you still fantasize about Peter 😬

BTW - still have ridden this week - had to get up at 5.45 to fit it all in but have rebalanced a horse for someone, got some top line, complex transitions canter/halt/canter and extensions, both of which the owner said the horse couldn't do when are YOU going to get riding WC 🤔

Dickie

Humiliated by Miss Marple but still giving it LARGE

Wood Sir like to be on the cutting edge ?

Edited - just to say WC of all the things I have done being an BHSAI and riding to a standard still gives me the the most sense of achievement (thats why you and I entered WH Smith win a pony comp *thumbup*)

Edited by - Richard @ Summit on 29 Feb 2008 17:23:43

being an BHSAI and riding to a standard still gives me the the most sense of achievement

To be perfectly honest I have yet to find something that gives me a sense of achievement because I'm too bloody lazy to try hard enough at something to complete it. My Mother still hasn't forgiven me for denying her the trip to St James' Palace to collect my Gold DofE - but I just couldn't be bothered to review three plays!!

I blame it on being a Gemini *cry*

Otherwise they would go and do it for themselves and not have to be ripped off by other people offering money in return for far too much 'stake'. However doing stuff for yourself generally means you don't have time to watch purile 'reality' , you are too busy doing 'reality'

A touch of venom and bitterness creeping in then

I'll p!ss everyone else off and go and do my own thing attitude

Yup you got that mastered 😳 😬

Eng 19 Wales 26 /Wales 30 Eccose 15 /Wales 47 Italy 8 /EAT MY DRAGON RED SHORTS

Not everyone has the money or the backing from the bank to do what they want to do. My S-in-l is in a similar situation and has had to give away a stake for investment, or her business wouldn't have lasted. And after 4 years of hard slog, sleepless nights and being messed around by Supermarkets she'd rather fight on with the right backing than admit defeat!!

gowwan give her some free advertising

(Its nice and sunny and theres a trackday at Oulton the Mods will be away at play 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬)

Alternativley 20 question sanswered in a yes no stylee 😬 😬

Is it a product I can use???

Eng 19 Wales 26 /Wales 30 Eccose 15 /Wales 47 Italy 8 /EAT MY DRAGON RED SHORTS

No venom or bitterness Delbert, just a little opinionated I guess, always just say how I think things are, sometimes it gets taken the wrong way and gets me into trouble but hey I am much more laid back than before *smokin*

WC as Delbert said go on give her some advertising on here *thumbup* (oh and I stacked shelves at Sainsburys whilst setting up my current stuff) I do think in our society there is always ways of achieving things

Dicks

oh cool Del *wavey* ... to be honest we find that a bit too much like squirrel sh** 😳 😬, but her chunky veg quiche is even liked by our fickle veg eating WC Junior

End of plugging Mod's ... promise *wink* *cool*

Edit .. and the swearing *redface*

Edited by - WindyCat on 1 Mar 2008 21:02:44