Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Special K

P Carmichael

Catflap777

How much did you pay to NTL for the Curborough event ?. If you made a pledge and made good on that pledge, then good for you and I applaud you.

If, on the other hand, you find it amusing to hijack the NTL forum with your efforts at humour using fake identities of people who have given much time and money over the years to this cause then I think you should question yourself and consider your actions.

A lot of us make jibes at each other on BlatChat and that's fine. Your actions are simply strange though.

I fail to see the benefit to you of your actions.

I think you should question yourself and consider your actions.

Count - just lain awake for a couple of hours and finally worked out what offended you so...

I'm guilty of being too tenuous in my wording, and didn't realise it wasn't obvious to others

Intention was that this thread fitted with the image of Arnie's car abandoned in the field at Curborough and donated to charity (K2 RUM thread)

Added mischief through the fact that there are two unrelated catflaps reading blatchat and some of you guys recently had a bit of controversy in other threads with the other one.

This thread was supposed to read "For Sale in Aid of NtL... Special K ... not"

I can see, now, how you must have just picked up on the last two sections, "Special K ... not" and taken it to be a slur on PC's efforts - which it isn't, I hasten to add.

Hope this clarifies things, and hasn't just further muddied the water. No hijack, no abuse, no disrespect to those from whose efforts I benefit, just failed humour.

So, apologies to those unintentionally offended, I'll definitely get my coat.

Could someone please explain if why i see catflap 777 repeatedly in threads ?

I presume its coincidence that my username is catflap, as i have nothing to do with catflap 777 whoever he is., my name has been catflap on every forum I have used and have never posted with false intention.

Maybe this has explain some peoples attitudes towards me.

Can someone throw some light on this for me.

Cheers