Click here if you are having website access problems ×

OK - now that she starts....

henry21p

Is it still adviseable to don a necklace made from the finest garlic before entering the same county as the Dave's twenny-wan?
Nope! 😬

All the evil *evil* bits were taken off, dismantled, cleaned up, defenestrated, washed in holy water / holy petrol / holy plusgas / holy shmoley /etc... 😳

Then the *really* evil bits that wouldn't stop being naughty were sold on ebay / given to grebby to do naughty things with / upgraded / polished / re-powder coated / thrown away / never to be seen again ... *tongue*

It's now a friendly, LOUD, pretty car (and faster, better, stronger than before) 😬

*arrowright*Get a Mosaic Poster of YOUR car and help Nuke the Leuk here *arrowleft*

*arrowright*Pictures here *arrowleft*

"You Bitch" is what I've been calling it for a few months now....

My arms look like i've been self harming due to cable ties. I've got burns to my knuckles and bruises everywhere and yesterday, whilst moving all the body moulds for 21s over at Caterham i did my back in again.....

Edited by - Dave21P on 22 Feb 2008 07:58:46

Winky and I are here at the moment working on the car - rear panel is now 60% fitted (the one with the starcom sockets and charger sockets). Rear carpet going on next and then on to the heated windscreen. If that's sorted, we'll get the dash in place and take a few snaps for you all.

Stephen - tomorrow would be good as Winky can't help. I'm meeting someone to collect some wheels during the day at some point, but anything is appreciated.