Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Windykitten - are you mad?

GTD

9.26am started work

10.30pm finish work

I thought I had stepped off the planet, looking at this thread I think things are getting out of control again *cry*

Note to self - calm down support those that have the courage, time to race - my money is on farting kitten to beat some men this year 😬

Humiliated by Miss Marple but still giving it LARGE

Wood Sir like to be on the cutting edge ?

I now work from a grotty black fiesta, located anywhere some unsuspecting fool points it (usually [but not always *eek*] where I tell them to) *rolleyes*

Death breath is conquered by a constant stock of Wrigley's finest in my handy pouch (jostling for position with pens, pencils, a whiteboard marker, and my blower), however, parpage is now controlled to fantastic accuracy between lessons, by a quick standie-up & shake of the leg (nowt worse than a stoater of a lingerer for the next pupil *rolleyes*) the joys of spending your day in a relatively confined space...

None of you really needed to know this, did you? *nono*

I'll not go into detail at this time to share my experiences of mixed personal hygene from pupil to pupil 😳 *eek* 😔

Sssssscottish

SssssuperSssssnot!

Scotland - North Of The Smoke

Edited by - rossybee on 21 Feb 2008 10:07:02

Firstly blowing moggy admits that size does matter and then poor old Mr WC is force fed a diet of :-

blue pills/keep 'her' happy all night ones

just to satisfy her wanton feline desires, and then she says she needs a large bank balance as well.

Blinking heck Windy you don't half like having all the dice loaded in you favour 😬

Does Mr WC get anything out of this deal in return 🤔 😬

Humiliated by Miss Marple but still giving it LARGE

Wood Sir like to be on the cutting edge ?