Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Garage clear out - updated (and prices reduced!)

snuttall

Having a garage clear out and need to get rid of the following. All parts suit a ’98 De-Dion K series Roadsport.

Prices don’t include post and packing so this is TBC (collection may be easier for some of the larger items). I’ll try and keep this first post updated - when I work out how to do a link, there are some pics http://caterhamparts.shutterfly.com

UPDATED 23/02:

13" 6J silver Minilites as supplied by Caterham x5 .Wheels are in excellent condition, virtually unmarked and true (see pics) and all come with centre caps (except 5th wheel as spare). Yoko A0021 tyres - 4x tyres barely road legal (see pics), the spare has full tread but think had slow puncture (could be fixed?). - £195

Apollo anti-cav set – Apollo tower (some minor dings – see pics), good condition EU2 cam cover (no insert) drilled and fitted with correct oil line take off, bottom mount for tower, upper mount and retaining strap for tower, oil filter spin off adaptor and lines, new cam cover foam insert (pics) - £105

7” black headlights – good condition, some minor flaking of powdercoat on base (see pics), but this is covered by the indicator pods when mounted – bodies pretty much unmarked (pics) - £55

Standard roll over bar - £10

Front anti roll bar (green) and mounts – £15

Complete wet sump – baffle / dipstick / sump pan / oil pick up pipe & new sump foam and cam cover foam insert (can split). Sump has usual gouging at front (fairly deep), but not holed and was oil tight on car (pics) - £80

Adaptor housing – oil filter (pics) - £10

Pair of orange front indicator lenses and bulbs - £5

Camshaft oil seals (1 x pair (front and rear) i.e. a red and a black seal), unused (pics) - £5

Fuel filter, for 1800 K series as supplied by Caterham, unused (pics) - £7

Charcoal canister and pipes – free to anyone who may find it useful (pics)

Edited by - snuttall on 18 Feb 2008 15:01:55

Edited by - snuttall on 19 Feb 2008 10:59:50

Edited by - snuttall on 23 Feb 2008 20:22:47

I'll update the main list in a bit, but so far -

Mark - thanks for the link! 😶‍🌫️

Malcolm - I think it's probably the part listed on CC's website as 73449 (gear lever), which is listed as being for both 5 & 6 speed. Just to be clear, I bought a new one (the 73449 part) thinking it would be an upgrade over what I had - turns out to look exactly the same and give the same gearchange, so I must already have had this 'quick shift' part!?

Dave J - Let me check the lengths and sizes first (might be too cold tonight though!) and I'll get back to you.

David Lynch - expansion bottle and spacer yours, I'll email you for details in due course - am I right in that you don't want the cap to go with?

Neil - It is off an Arch FIA bar AFAIK - I'll mail you.

Johnjulie - there is only one front wing (wings may be a typo in your post!?) Yours if that's ok, plus rear lights and column / boss.

Tre70r - the column and boss was requested by johnjulie I think!

Nick B

I've emailed you about the exhaust - yours if you still want it. Dimensions (roughly) are 6" diameter, and about 36" in total length (inlet to tip of tail pipe), The can is about 26" in length.

It's pretty flexible in terms of fitting as (you can make these out in the pics) it is secured by either one or both of the two large stainless bands that are moveable along the length of the can (like a motorcycle exhaust). I think the owner paid about £600 a few years back (but that included a collector I think). There are some mounting brackets to the car as well.

Let me know if you want along with gauge.

Stephen,

Ufortunately having just run home the exhaust is a perfect length but I only have a 2" inlet so will just have the guage, I have your details thanks so will post a cheque later in the week.

Thanks

Nick

Edited by - Nickb on 19 Feb 2008 10:56:07