Click here if you are having website access problems ×

How's Wiley7 getting along with those Shed T-shirts?

Neil_K

• 4 weeks later...

Okay,

Here's a very simple solution, if you lot want it.

I recently bought a couple of good quality (Fruit of The Loom) black tees. They have a pretty good rendition of a Caterham on the front, right down to CR500 tyres.

You can specify the car colour, and you can personalize the number plate.

So, for example, we could have Shed1, Sheddy, TheShed etc.

They are rather more expensive than my current tee shirt offer; think they were about £15 each ish.

If we dont do this we have an "up front" cost for setting out the tee shirts of about £54 plus the cost of the printing etc.

Arriving at an original design can be quite time consuming, and I dont know who, apart from Angus, can do it on here. I dont think Angus would want to volunteer though, I know he's very busy at the moment.

For a quick, simple and effective solution the Sheddy number plate on a Caterham would probably look pretty good, is very simple to order, saves a lot of time and the turnaround is quick.

Roy Holland

Caterham Blue R300 VVC

Roy - you have done enough with your other T-shirt special. The original thread on this is here. I know the one you are talking about off Fleabay. Where are you getting yours printed Roy?

I should finish what I started - so I will *redface* *thumbup* *thumbup*

Dave

Dave Ardley. White Xflow with Clams

The Bearded Clams

King Clam Of Clam Hill!

NEW Updated Photos here

OK Wile, am glad not to get involved in the Shedly shirts at this stage, only because the time taken with the main offer has been substantial. If you want me to act as a consultant I can do so at Demi God mates rates 😬

Yes, it's the Fleabay offer, they are pretty good quality-wise.

Here is the provional plan for the tees:

1. Wait until this coming Wednesday Thursday to catch some straggling chques, and put evrerything on spreadsheet.

2. Place order, with a cushion of tees that I will pay for to allow for my screw-ups and any other unforseen issues.

3. Provisonally, take delivery on 27th Feb, subject to printer turnaround.

4. Final quantity likely to be about 350, so I suspect about a week to complete deliveries. Will start shipping 28th Feb (subject to receipt on 27th).

Roy Holland

Caterham Blue R300 VVC

Edited by - RoyH on 15 Feb 2009 12:35:48