Emerald ecu

Raceline SS exhaust with SVA and non cat cans

Titan dry sump with Pace 6.5" dry sump tank

Radtec Ali race radiator

Lowered floor on drivers side

FIA battery switch

Ventureshielded on vulnerable areas.

Road and Race 3.62 ZF diff with Quaiffe 5 spd box 2.04 1st 0.87 5th

Just to reiterate the car hasn't been on any track days. The brakes were bedded in for it's SVA at Llandow circuit over a couple of hours at below 4500 rpm. It wasn't at a track day and this period was also used to run the engine in before it's first oil change (and visit to Emerald) at approx 50 miles.

This car is insanely fast and handles like it's on rails.Rob did a brilliant job-I just wish I had more time to drive it....and that the bank would lend me more money *smile*

The car is advertised with pictures on www.pistonheads.com/sales/372021.htm

Feel free to email me with any questions or call me on 07929 184392 or 01443 431413

£33,000 ono

Edited by - AndyPandy on 6 Mar 2008 13:48:03

Edited by - AndyPandy on 6 Mar 2008 16:20:26

Hi Andy,

Sorry to see that you are selling.

I think that it should be pointed out that the engine was never optimised on our trip to Emerald, we arrived 6 hours late in the evening with only 70 miles on the engine and Dave did his best to get a working map done in the available time, hence only the one power run showing 270bhp/199lb ft. This is the most extreme spec of Duratec 2.3 that I have built to date and I would expect it to give at least 280bhp and 210 lb ft with further mapping and optimised cam timing.

The engine was built from a new 2.3, has a fully ported head,ARP head and main bearing carrier stud kits, Omega Forged pistons, Arrow steel rods, Crank Keywayed,Full engine balance,Kent cams, uprated valve springs and steel retainers, Titan Dry sump system with single pressure and double scavenge stages. Titan steel lightweight flywheel and AP CSR clutch. The induction is Direct to head Jenveys 45mm with 8 injectors, 90mm ram pipes and Pipercross foam filter.

The gearbox is the Quaife straight cut, close ratio, Heavy duty needle roller bearing (pro) box supplied by R&R.

The car also has Caterham uprated front brakes and Tillet style composite seats.

Rob

Edited by - Rob Walker on 12 Feb 2008 08:36:36

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...