Click here if you are having website access problems Γ—

Today, I've had my first ride for 20 months and now I'm sore

The Village Idiot

Again ,Richard dear boy, must we reduce the discussions below the belt line.

Β 

I think dear boy you have the wrong end of the stick. I am (as previously posted first and definately foremost a British Horse Society Instructor (I do cars as well - they are warm inside 😬)).

Β 

I am talking about subjects above the saddle line. (Ask WC she and I here in the shed on the sofa have talked about WH Smith win a pony competitions).

Β 

I thought the whole joy of the shed is that we can speak freely and then other people can take the piss and and coment with double entendres 😬 πŸ€”

Β 

I have riden a horse for the first time in ages today after a very disturbing injury (whilst riding a horse) it was great 😬. It's a 15 year old nag whose owner has had it for 13 of those years. She told me it couldn't keep it's head still, couldn't extend so couldn't compete past novice dressage so she was buying a youngster - her loss is my gain, I've picked up a ride on a Irish TB/Draught hoss that will still show a clean pair of heels to the johnny come lately (read warmblood) foreign muck *wink*

Β 

Now I've had a lovely day, ridden a ned, DROVE MY 7, worked a bit, and trying to have a bit of cheek with guys (and gals) here on old blat of the chats *biggrin*

Β 

Jeez man lighten up *cool* *smokin*

Β 

Dickie with a sore groin (ooh er missus, nudge nudge wink wink *tongue*)

Β 

Only the other night I had a dream about someone being made to swap horses with me because I was the better rider *smokin* ... I woke up before I got the chance to ride it though *cry* *cry*

Β 

I'm sure that dream has some hidden, profound meaning *eek* but it's made me think about taking up riding again.

Β 

Β