Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Wireless Networking Hardware for sale -Sold

oldbutnotslow

NOW SOLD

For Sale – Wireless Networking Hardware

Buffalo G54 Air Station combined router and ADSL modem (model wmr-g54) together with 3 USB Buffalo wireless LAN adapters.

The items come with the original soft wear / documentation, router to telephone cable, 3 USB leads for the LAN adapters, a phone line filter and Ethernet cable. In fact everything that you will need to get a wireless network up and running.

These items work perfectly and were part of my previous business LAN that is now surplus to requirements. They are just over 12 months old. The router has 4 Ethernet cable ports on the rear to allow direct connections if you prefer a wired system. The router can be mounted vertically as a space saving measure as well as the usual horizontal orientation.

These items are being sold as a bundle and I will not split them.

Cost over £90 when new ---- REDUCED TO £37.OO FOR A QUICK SALE + Postage

Grant Taylor - OBNS Motorsport 😬 183 BHP of Black and 'Stone Chip'. *wavey* YBNS VX Classic. 😬

Edited by - oldbutnotslow on 6 Feb 2008 11:38:44

The code is wli-usb-L11g but I doubt that it will be vista compatible . I bought another system about 4 months ago (before I knew that I would not need this one ☹️ ) and that is not Vista capable either but as you say you need to check out the Buffalo site. I used XP with this kit.

Grant Taylor - OBNS Motorsport 😬 183 BHP of Black and 'Stone Chip'. *wavey* YBNS VX Classic. 😬