Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Wheel centre caps

JACK FLASH

Last year I bought 4 "new old stock" centre caps at the stand of QED in Norfolk during the 50th Anniversary.

I was hoping that these centre caps should fit the KN Jupiter alloys (yes laugh please if you must) but unfortunately the diameter is a little bit too small. They fit but not as it should be. According to Redline these are centre caps for "real" Minilites and indeed they fit perfectly on them. Perhaps they' ll also fit on copy Minilites (Superlite, ...) but I am not sure about that.

The centre caps are in highly polished alumininium, almost chrome finish and I ask 10.00 GBP, the price I paid for them, + P&P.

Jack Flash

1st dibs for Paul, 2nd dibs for Strongy.

I' ll take some pictures this evening and take all measurements. They fit certainly on Minilites because we took the test at Redline; I do not know about Gates wheels. How do they look by the way ?

If you blatmail me, I can mail you both the pictures.

Jack Flash

1st dibs for Paul, 2nd dibs for Strongy, 3rd dibs for Grubbster

The measurements of these centre caps are :

- max. outer diameter = 70 mm (part fits at the backside of the wheel)

- rim = between 2.5 and 3 mm

- outer diameter = between 65 and 64 mm (70 - 2 x 2.5 / 3) (part fits in the centre opening of the wheel)

- min. outer diameter = 55 mm

The diameter of 65 / 64 mm decreases slowly to the front diameter of 55 mm. I hope my explanation and measurements are clear. Take also a look at the pictures that have been sent.

Looking forward to hearing something. Since the items are very light, postage costs will stay quite low.

Jack Flash