Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Compactflash solid state video recorder

rgrigsby

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rob, not sure if it's of any interest to your guys (possibly as a spare, or second mounting position?), but I'm looking at a roll bar mount mini-bulk buy here *thumbup* *wink*

Ian - MI 5EVN - Slightly Vider SVelte model 😬 now repainted to match the Autocom headsets 😳

• 2 weeks later...

No problem Clive although I'm not at Llandow I will pass you kit to someone who is.

As anside they've arrived today and the kit is tiny! to be expected I guess but the entire kit including all the parts is in a tiny cardboard box that looks a lot smaller than I would have thought.

I've had a quick look but not had a play yet.

Rob G

www.SpeedySeven.com

OK all the other units have arrived today, anyone want to collect there's at Llandow this weekend or Curborough in a few weeks?

If it's Llandow I'll have to see if a kind sprinter local to here will take a few there as I'm not going but I will be at Curborough.

If you can either post here or drop me an email I'll sort out which ones are going where.

Mike can you drop me a mail offline with your address and I'll get yours in the post to you, it's fairly let so shouldn't be too expensive to post.

Cheers

Rob G

www.SpeedySeven.com