Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Tempted...

La vache espagnole

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello MisterToad - we are quite pleased we still have your pride and joy!! We enjoyed her this weekend! *smile* *smile* Glad she has a heater - kept the toes toasty warm.

Have a great time skiing......we can't go this year because of the growing bump ☹️ ☹️

I like sheep

*wavey* Mister Toad, is it the north London meet at the Ace cafe tomorrow (Tuesday) night?

If so would you like a ride in the passenger seat up to it ?

Bit of a thread hijack - but if GJT is going we could meet him at the bottom of the A41 at Hunton bridge - would you like that GJT?

I am actually not working tomorrow night and the weather is sposed to be good so we could all have a mini blat (and my click of death is fixed 😬).

If any of the harpenden, st albans or watford boys wanted to come we could then do a 'ertfordshire raid on norf london.

I could be at Hunton Bridge - in the side road where the aquatic world and Hire One tool shop is, for about 7.15pm

Anyone up for this?

Dickie

Every dirty job dirty dick does!!!

Hunton bridge is where the A41 crosses the M25, i surgested it as GJT drives thru/past it to get to the Ace cafe, however I don't know anywhere there to leave a car. I know it's a pita in rush hour but you could leave your car at mine and have a decent ride down (I have done maidenhead to my house in NON rush hour in well under 1/2 hour) but in rush hour on the M25 *confused*, or if you knew somewhere in that area of M25 to leave a car I could pick you up there.

Dickie

By 'eck that were cold. Got home this colour *arrowright* ☹️

But still wearing one of these *arrowright* 😬 on my face.

Fantastic car Richard (though a seat would have been a thoughtful touch), and nice h&t work on the downchanges *thumbup* - I won't tell anyone about you being overtaken by a Micra on the way there... 😳

*wink* nothing...

The shame of it *redface*

Oh well Barry in his Micra will be boasting how fast he is, shame it was in a 30 zone on a 2 lane junction merging into one lane with Barry 'giving it large' up the inside, all 100 yards from the Ace so no point really. He probably wasn't even aware that I was looking after him with my driving. 😳

But even so a MICRA *mad*

Still haven't warmed up yet it was fecking cold on the way home - should I 'upgrade' to a screen, doors and heater 🤔 - NAH

Dickie

Every dirty job dirty dick does!!!