Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Hello, by hook or fecking crook I'm gonna drive the 7 2moro

The Village Idiot

*wavey* Hi shedders

Strongy can be a smug bar steward and post he's been in his

BUT

I've worked my little socks off the last couple of days, Ive mended the wifes fecking washing machine today, I've put a new battery in the 7, I've put up with Friday night fecked up closed M25 traffic on fecking Friday night rush hour just to get to Halfrauds to get a battery for my plipper that had died, I've arranged for someone else to take my son horse riding tomorrow, my normal Saturday teaching has been moved, the forecast is good, for one god given hour tomorrow I AM GOING OUT IN THE 7.

If any other mother fecking son of a bitch thinks they are going to stop me they can go jump 😬.

What do you have to go through just to drive your car 🤔

Every dirty job dirty dick does!!!

I AM GOING OUT IN THE 7
Good on you Richard, I also have had a sh *arrowup*t week so I am going for a blat down to Hayling Island for breakfast (Don't tell the wife as I am only going because she has me on a diet and I am SO hungry) 😬

Guy Lowe Rider Lowe o *arrowup*o *smokin*

How to fit a ZETEC in one easy lesson here

*wavey* WC much as I like your postings - they are sensitive original and just a little endearing, being a gurl I feel you just don't understand men - Why 🤔 🤔 🤔 do we need washing machines/irons etc, my clothes are fine I don't care that my clothes can stand in the corner by themselves I AM A MAN *confused*, whatever that means, hence she who wants things to look/smell nice has her washing machine.

Cagey - feck off *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad*

I've tried to tell her we should live somewhere else but the answer I get is 😔

In 9 years time my son is 20 then I will boot him out and choose where in the world is the correct place to go and enjoy myself (sorry I meant live).

I have a really good friend who I taught to ride horses (it had been her girlhood (if thats a word) dream), she's a good laugh, a real blond German stunner, we get on really well, BUT she once told me that she won't touch her husbands dirty clothes/underwear, that we should all be responsible for clearing up/washing, well after that, how can I say it 🤔, she got re-catorgorised 😳. Even if Nastasha Kinski said I'll be yours, if she didn't let me be and look after me, that would be it I'd say Nastasha NO 😬 😬

Dickie

• Area Representative

If you are early you may join me on my way to Cambridge but I am not returning until Sunday - my route will be over Ashridge, around the back of Dunstable and off towards Toddington.

If you are a bit later you may join the biys at Penn, including a pretty popular blat beforehand - see the Penn Sevens thread here but there are 5 pages to wade through. Lots of jolly blatters and chatters.

Just updated to say :-

Been into the garage to start it for first time in 4 weeks, with battery in.

Click of death 😔

Stack is saying 10.4v, two different battery chargers saying fully charged battery, car no worky, I'm GUTTED.

Will push start it tomorrow for short blat (have about 45 mins fuel in the bag tank) then scratch head later - I really am in tears, I know it's nothing but ho hum I want to play now.

Oh dear. SHouldn't have felt-up WC then..

being a gurl I feel you

And take the dress off too... *tongue*

Check your earths before you despair. And if you can't start it, spend Saturday hunting down a simple digital multimeter (B&Q do them - as well as the more usual Maplins etc.)

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester Racing

7s Ecosse™

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬

Thats better - what a stupendously nice day it is out there - I'd forgotten how good the car is bring on the spring and trackdays is wot I say

Dickie