Click here if you are having website access problems ×

1.4K Green with yellow stripe & flared wings

DuncanK

Well cared for and loved 1.4K de-dion Caterham with traditional flared wings and minilites. Just had full service by Taylor Foundry Motorsport who fitted new uprated front hubs and front Bilstein dampers as well as new cam belt. The car has a FIA approved roll bar, heated screen, heater, Motalita steering wheel, 4-point harnesses, adjustable "Pre-S type" leather seats (very comfortable), leather trimmed tunnel, net storage pockets, Caterham rubber mats, high visibility doors and hood, tonneau and a lightweight gel battery (doesn't lose charge when disconnected over winter!). Recently had new Caterham starter motor fitted and brand new front wings with clear indicator lenses. Comes complete with spare clutch and throttle cables, spare reversing light and original owners manual. MOT till August, tax till July. This car has been very reliable and given us fantastic fun on trips round Europe while still returning 37mpg! The only reason I'm (reluctantly) selling is impending fatherhood! £9995Pistonheads advert

Cheers,

Duncan

M7JVL

1.4K with clamshells

(Sheep-liker's 'other half'!)

See our Grand European Tour Photos here

Thanks Nifty!

I've just had a query from someone asking if it's a Supersport - do you still have your kit for sale?

For everyone's benefit I should have included the following: it's 110bhp, 5 speed and has had 4 owners before me. I bought it in 2004 from a colleague who had it since 2001.

Cheers,

Duncan

M7JVL

1.4K with clamshells

(Sheep-liker's 'other half'!)

See our Grand European Tour Photos here

Sorry Duncan .. I assumed since everything fell silent that you were no longer interested and I sold the complete engine to someone else.

Apologies if I had misunderstood your interest.

It might be worth putting a Wanted post up.

Anyway, it's a nice little car as it is *wink*

Keep off the straight and narrow *tongue* 😬

Edited by - Nifty on 25 Jan 2008 18:44:21

• 2 weeks later...