Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Hibsters Diets

CageyH

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So many animals here. I'm surprised Richard's horse hasn't made an appearance in the Sheds.

It would be good to get some variety in my diet. *wink*

Sheeps's fleeces tend to stick in one's teeth, don't you find? *mad*

*eek* Watch out, there's a Wolf about! 😬

*wavey* Wolf

The question you have to ask yourself is am I a lone Wolf?

If you are a lone Wolf then taking on a horse (500kg's of muscle, bone and steel clad hoof) you would have to be very lucky.

Well do you feel lucky Wolf 🤔 😬

Joking aside my horse and I were attacked by an alsation once, after that every dog that came near my horse he would try to turn his back on them and line them up for both barrels (read hooves kicked out together). If my horse got a 'shot' in on target the dog would have been thrown up in the air and landed a minimum of about 6 feet away most likely dead before they hit the ground. Owners of dogs out walking would say to me 'oh don't worry that dog won't hurt you' as the dog ran towards us. Somehow the dog owners never appreciated me saying that I wasn't worried about my horse but if THEY let the dog near us the dog would get the sh!t kicked out of it.

Just once I have been on the recieving end of a horse unleashing it's back legs, it lined itself up perfectly so that each hoof hit one of my thighs, I was dumped on my arse 3 feet away, and I had two perfect horseshoe shaped bruises on my thighs (you could even see the nail holes and nail heads on the bruise), if I had been standing next to a wall/solid surface both legs would have been broken.

So Wolf do you hunt alone or run in the safety of a pack 🤔