Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Are clones getting too much

Delbert

Whilst not supposing they be cleared manually does the log on software not recognise similarities *confused*

See you caught my first attempt

Perhaps one of the moderators was a bit obvious 😬

If you spend life looking over your shoulder, sooner or later you're going to walk into a lamppost

Del, no, the software doesn't attempt to match and refuse similarities. Could be an interesting exercise to try, but I feel that there would be an awful lot of time spent and there will always be a way to circumvent whatever controls are put in place.

Having looked at a couple of threads, I am tempted to have a page where real names are shown rather than UserNames. I imagine that this will show one person arguing with themselves for a good portion of a thread.

Or may be I could just do a list showing the number of usernames a person has.

Having looked at a couple of threads, I am tempted to have a page where real names are shown rather than UserNames. I imagine that this will show one person arguing with themselves for a good portion of a thread.

*rolleyes* Does this really happen???? 😳

1.8 DVA'd SuperSpurt still on L Plates

Having looked at a couple of threads, I am tempted to have a page where real names are shown rather than UserNames. I imagine that this will show one person arguing with themselves for a good portion of a thread

Suspected as much 😬

PS knock this one on the head will you please

Yup its a clone ,