Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Is anyone interested in a low mileage Nissan 200SX s14a Touring?

paul jacobs

My wife calls it my "winter sports car" for when the weather is to bad or salty to take the Seven out, but after a couple of years of fun it now has to go.

It is a 1998 "S" car with manual g/box, in Jade green metallic with a black leather interior. Mileage is currently showing 54,459 and there is a full Nissan dealer service history. I have recently renewed both rear shock-absorbers and the battery, and re-gassed the air-conditioning system. It had a new exhaust system about 2 years ago and tyres are around half worn; all the alloys are unmarked.

This model was fitted as standard with ABS, airbags for passenger and driver, Limited Slip Diff. remote central locking, electric windows and mirrors, radio cassette with 5 stacker CD with a column mounted control unit, and the driver has adjustable lumbar support. The rear seats fold flat for access to the boot.

I have driven it mostly for longer journeys of an hour or more, and it really is in first class condition with no known faults. It returns around 30mpg or more on a trip, is taxed until the end of May and MoT to 6th December 2008.

I'm looking for offers around £4,750 if it is of interest. Pictures can be found on Pistonheads under Nissan 200SX.

It is a great car and with its 200bhp turbo engine and 5 speed box with LSD, can be a lot of fun

Paul J.

Loud pipes save lives, but quiet ones save your hearing.