Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Lawrence Hoy's 7 & other items; update 3 on 1st page

alextangent

After Lawrence's recent death, it's a sad but necessary task to sell all of his 7 gear.

It is important that you contact Fergus directly so he can deal with it. Thanks; email is

fergus at the internet domain ziplockk dot com

rather than the more usual "dibs" here, if you are interested in any of the items. The list will be updated with pictures and more prices as time allows.

Full list of items here

Some example items with guide prices;

Caterham 7 'Hoyabusa'; £14,000 FOR SALE

Green Caterham 7 'Hoybusa', bike engined caterham 7 with standard suzuki hyabusa engine, electric paddle shift gear system, electric reverse, widetrack suspension with aero front wishbones, big brake upgrade all round, carbon/kevlar tillet seats, extended range fuel tank, plate LSD, external roll cage, aeroscreen split rim SLR wheels with 1 season old ACB10 competition tyres.

Brian James Minno Shuttle; offers UNDER OFFER

BJ Minno Shuttle, 5 good tyres, internal storage fitted to suit Caterham, internal winch, wheel locking bar and tow hitch lock

Other items; please see the list

Items in GREEN are still for sale

Items in ORANGE are under offer, but not yet sold; consider making an offer

Items in RED are sold

No dibs here please; contact Fergus as above.

Alex McDonald

A loud 1700 SS in bits

Edited by - alextangent on 19 Jan 2008 21:02:29

Edited by - alextangent on 21 Jan 2008 20:10:12

Edited by - alextangent on 22 Jan 2008 21:39:40

Please can you contact Fergus directly;

fergus at the internet domain ziplockk dot com

Because Fergus doesn't have a BC account, and he's dealing with the cars and 7 bits of Lawrence's estate. I'll forward those "dibs" that are here so far.

We'll get the link corrected; Firefox is fine, but it appears IE has problems.

Thanks for your patience.

Alex McDonald

A loud 1700 SS in bits

Suzuki hyabusa competition engine: Offers

All Steel Internals, 1500cc hyabusa bike engine – this engine suffered a timing belt tensioner mounting bolt failure but was undamaged (stopped in time), the tensioner bolt mounting was repaired by Stu Pollock of Pollock Precision Engineering and the engine has never been used since, the head has not been torqued down and is available to non timewasters for personal inspection prior to sale.

jingars,

Thanks for the reply,would not waste anybodys time,especially under the circumstances.

Am in the process of building a Hayabusa (standard spec engine) Caterham and although no plans to upgrade immediately this could possibly make me re think.

Would be happy to chat over the phone re spec or via email if possible.

Would obviously need to know engine history,who carried out the original build,what useage/mileage since,has it an uprated gearset/clutch/slave cylinder and dry sump and is the ecu etc included?....etc,etc...

thanks *smile*

Keith

If the alloy radiator will fit a crossflow car, I'd like it please.

Can't access the site,tried mozilla, no luck! ziplockk.com is being returned too.

Cheers John

JFDI

(Just F*****g Do It)

Edited by - johnjulie on 19 Jan 2008 21:10:19

Edited by - johnjulie on 19 Jan 2008 21:14:35

Edited by - johnjulie on 20 Jan 2008 17:16:51

• Area Representative

The site opened OK in Opera and Mozilla for me and I e-mailed Fergus yesterday between 12:00 and 13:00.

I don't know if it got through OK as today I received 1123 items of spam (all caught by the 1and1 spam filter) and the e-mails, two of them, were the only ones I sent yesterday.

I have no idea if these events are related and I'm not making any accusations.

But I won't be sending any follow up e-mails, just in case.

I doubt it's anything to do with Fergus's site - he's not usually the sort to leave his site open to such attacks.

I've been under a recent deluge of spam (not been anywhere near FD's site...) - probably just a coincidence.

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester Racing

7s Equipe™

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

The link for fergus does`t work. My mate Tony thorp is interested in the diff and the gear box if you could forward his phone numbers to Fergus please 01934 516208 and 0786 6383203.

Rob, please could you get Tony to contact Fergus via email; ta.

Would obviously need to know engine history,who carried out the original build,what useage/mileage since,has it an uprated gearset/clutch/slave cylinder and dry sump and is the ecu etc included?....etc,etc...

C7 BAD, same as above.

Edited by - alextangent on 21 Jan 2008 20:13:20