• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least they don't talk a load of carp about

which is the best espresso machine for under £50,000
or
 advice please on Rolex LOBSTER watches
and I don't think there is anyone down here that has spent £6000 on a bl ☹️ ☹️dy SOFA So is it the lot down here that are WEIRD or the lot upstairs *confused*

Guy SB Lowe o *arrowup*o *smokin*

How to fit a ZETEC in one easy lesson here

Edited by - Guy Lowe on 18 Jan 2008 18:02:34

• Area Representative
That's right Guy thumbs up we discuss valid and provoking subjects such as ... er ... well ... hmmmm .... cripes ... ... I suppose ... usually what's down here is a comment on what we've just written upstairs

Your offspring's examinations and prospects, my lack of prospects, Delbert's adventure in Germany (what ever it might be); we have yet to cover the lump of Emmentaler under the bonnet of my 21.

We don't have nearly endless, repetetive and fruitless discussions about which minor varaition of oil, the marginal differences between 48s and 888s or if we should patronise or boycott Shell/Esso/BP (please delete as prefered)

Oh yes, and we are rude to each other so much that we all know that the tounge is firmly in the cheek.

It's quite fun really. Upstairs can get very overwrought.

£6k on a sofa ,Thats chichen feed (organic and free range thats is)

Due to my recent imprisonment I missed the Pay date with DFS and now with 9 years intrest my sofa will cost £7k but at least its leather and hasn't got a snot sucker bouncing on it

If you spend life looking over your shoulder, sooner or later you're going to walk into a lamppost