Click here if you are having website access problems ×

I liked the idea of a cook-a-long with GR ...

Don

[smug]So you 'bounced' off the wagon then WC?[/smug] *nono*

I also liked the sound of the program until I saw the ingredients list included scallops & sirloin steak ☹️

“May you - Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, dance like no-one is watching, screw like it's being filmed and drink like a true Irishman”

But Delbert may have been lying to protect his butt while he is banged up in Germany

Mrs GTD I do like your sig

"“May you - Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, dance like no-one is watching, screw like it's being filmed and drink like a true Irishman”"

Supercheese R250

Caterham pictures here 😬

Nice idea but the the trouble is I don't have a dvd player in the kitchen and I don't think dashing back and forth from the living room has the makings of a culinary success *tongue* 😬

Edited by - WindyCat on 18 Jan 2008 12:49:20

[Delbert gossip] well I heard there was a Dixon disembarkation in Brighton last w/e!! [/DG]

*redface* [feeble excuse]Yes...well...we only signed up for the weekday wagon[/fe] *redface*

Thanks PD *wavey* Seems like a reasonable philosophy to me 🥰

“May you - Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, dance like no-one is watching, screw like it's being filmed and drink like a true Irishman”

A comment from a Glamorgan by any chance?

A bit of a misfit – the only vegetarian sausage here and as it is skinless not really a sausage. Anyway, this is traditionally made with breadcrumbs, cheese (often Caerphilly), chopped spring onions, egg and seasoned with herbs

Sums up the Welsh quite well 😳 *wink*

1.8 DVA'd SuperSpurt still on L Plates