Click here if you are having website access problems ×

What have I missed?

Andy. N

Well I've finally got around to seeing the spotty yoofs at PC World to buy a new PC so am back on BC *wavey*. What's been happening for the past few months? Is our esteemed Comp Sec still rotund (is that a requirement of the job, btw!!?), has Dannyboy's new lady followed her predecessor and nicked his car? Is TM still a TM? Has DJ got 300bhp yet? Has Adam got more than 300 yards on the clock of the beast yet? Are all of the saga boys still on the right side of the turf? Fill me in guys, and don't let the truth get in the way of a good storey *smile*

Andy Nicholls

To quote an old git 'I do not believe it' after how many years you finally get off your 🙆🏻 and get back online 😬. I am about to start my diet so Simon has to cough up for NTL so with weight loss and a refreshed engine the power to weight ratio should be better than last season *wink*.

Do you fancy joining a few of us in April for the Manx Classic. Oh but then you would have to do some work on the car to get it ready but given you have been busy getting back on line there will not be much chance of that *tongue*

Mark D

Comp Sec *cool*

Me, work on a car? Christ no! Where's the fun it that? Actually, it's all prepared - I've just replaced the tank tape holding the rear wings on. Ready to go knock 'em off again.

Looks like the saga boys failed to make it through the winter then........still, they had a good innings. Did anyone send flowers.......(rhododendrons i presume).

Andy Nicholls

Just typical - can't be bothered to write for months and then thinks the whole world revolves around him - bloody kids *mad* *mad*

I will have you know that most of us are still around, and what is more we have done a bit better than some new tank tape. Ha *tongue*

Good to see you back, but I suppose there is no chance of you booking some more exotic holidays at crutial times of the Championship in 2008 is there? Hm, maybe....?

Mike

Welcome back Andy 😬 New tank tape eh? You really know how to do an upgrade.......

The Calvert rebuild progresses apace (thanks in no small part to Mark and Shaun *thumbup*). Drowned Rate Racing should be back in fine form by the start of the season . Expect to see whippet-like sprinters in the paddock this season as we all try to make our slimming partners cough up for NTL (why do I think I'll lose on this one *rolleyes*).

Mark - salad and no beer next time you come round then 🤔 *tongue*

Tam

Drowned Rat Racing