Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Curborough Test day

FlymoFraser

Guys and Gals

I have booked Curborough for the day on Wednesday the 27th of Feb and have a few places left.

10 cars max which gives loads of on track (or off track if you prefer) time.

£475 for the day so £47.50 each. You are welcome to share your car with a friend for the one fee.

BM me or neilfraser1202 at blueyonder dot co dot uk if you are interested.

R287 Mobile Jaffa Cake- It's black at both ends with a smashing orangey bit in the middle here

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks to everyone who made it a cracking day today.

My Lucky Gazebo worked it's magic on the weather again.

Thanks for all the advice and instruction that you gave to everyone. I shall be sure to tell as many people as possible that "Richard Price taught me all I know about sprinting" 😬

R287 Mobile Jaffa Cake- It's black at both ends with a smashing orangey bit in the middle here

Thanks for organising a great day Neil.

I think it's fair to say Richard had an eventful day - I took him for a ride the wrong way up the main straight having completely missed the left hander at molehill 😳

I was also pleased to realise that my brakes aren't as rubbish as I thought, it's just that the throttle peddle has been exended so much (to make heel 'n' toe easier I suspect) that it's nearly impossible to brake without taking the throttle peddle down a bit at the same time *redface* *rolleyes*

Cracking day Neil - thanks for organising things *thumbup* *thumbup*

Any chance that you could attend The Taffia Monster Blat 08 and Chip Shop run please? If you can sort weather like we’ve experienced today in February, you should be able to come up with scorchers for these events later in the year *tongue*

Thanks also to Richard for the course walkthrough and for accompanying me on a couple of laps (quite brave given my track record @ Curbs). Really good to have an idea of how it should be done 😶‍🌫️

As I’ve said to a few people , though I have really enjoyed the day I’m not yet convinced that I’m cut out for this sprinting lark. I think I’m too mechanically sympathetic / emotionally attached to our car to give it the sort of treatment (as demonstrated by Neil on a couple of laps where I rode as passenger) that would give me a half decent time. Maybe I should stick to taking the photos - speaking of which, there will be a few along here in a short while...

Steve - Orange and Black ex Academy

Any chance that you could attend The Taffia Monster Blat 08 and Chip Shop run please? If you can sort weather like we’ve experienced today in February, you should be able to come up with scorchers for these events later in the year

It's not me.It's my lucky gazebo that sorts out the weather *tongue*

Hi Neil / All

Yes, thanks for an excellent day. Fabulous weather for February! Everyone was very sensible, no mishaps and the whole day ran very smoothly, which is impressive so early in the season!

Thanks for putting up with Ash and I in the Pilbeam - first drive for us and very interesting! I have not driven on slicks before - brilliant! *tongue*

Look forward to seeing some of you at a few events this season!

Cheers

Steve