Click here if you are having website access problems ×

I.Mupferit

Forgive me if I am wrong chaps but this is the 'Test Area' is it not? Or was I misguidedly 'testing' something out here in the belief that this is what one does in a 'Test Area'? *rolleyes* [walks away shaking head in disbelief at the number of poor lost souls marooned here in purgatory] *wink*

Brent

(aka Arfur Nayo)

2.3 DURATEC SV Reassuringly Expensive

R 417.39 😬

Oi Cheesewick, first yer comes dan ear upsetting e’m all wot woz appy minding their own bissness now you is ove ron Pissyheads trying to upset yer FAT mate, and hows about this, the big un seems to have got the hump wiv me as well, how does that work *confused*

Guy SB Lowe o *arrowup*o *smokin*

How to fit a ZETEC in one easy lesson here

Edited by - Guy Lowe on 22 Jan 2008 16:29:46

well...you can be ever so slightly disagreeable guy... *smile*
Well Danny at least I don't go chasing round the streets of South East London perusing poor under privileged juveniles just because they carry out a terrifying mugging on an innocent women and steal her mobile 😬

Guy SB Lowe o *arrowup*o *smokin*

How to fit a ZETEC in one easy lesson here

Miss Blatchat 2006

Aha ... caught you checking my stats Mr Whitley *wink* *smokin*

It's not a competition *rolleyes* but if you were a 'regular' shed-like person you'd know that the only person requiring a handbag icon is Delbert and that's cos it matches his shoes!! *tongue*

Well...one had to do something Guy...the lady in the drivers seat was rather lovely *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* *tongue*

Funny you should mention juveniles.....Jimmy Carr did quite a lot on that subject last night in Oxford....My Partner was 😳 whereas I was 😬 😬

Dannyboy *tongue*

only person requiring a handbag icon is Delbert and that's cos it matches his shoes!!

Compliment sweetheart ,compliment

Better not act to Gay the Homophobe from pissed on beds might give me a slap *cool*

If you spend life looking over your shoulder, sooner or later you're going to walk into a lamppost