Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

SLR 'Quiet' Rear Exit Exhaust

Winthrop

As part of my garage clearout (more to be sold later) I have a rear exit exhaust for sale. It will not include the 4 into 1 section but includes everything else. ie.the side silencer (less the shroud), all pipework and rear silencer, (the type that hangs across the back of the car) which obviously includes the tailpipe. I broke the two rubber bushes (standard exhaust bobbins, easily obtained, Im sure) and the jubilee/u clips could probably do with replacement. The condition is good with a couple of very small dinks etc underneath the rear silencer (stone damage) which cannot be seen when on car.

Taken off the car a couple of months ago, when it was certainly working OK.

Due to size/weight, Id much prefer if buyer collects (Southampton/Portsmouth area)

Price £150

Bob

Tony, thanks for the offer, but it gave me the incentive to read the instructions for the camera santa bought me.

Grubbster, Ive currently got a side exhaust bought from here to see whether I prefer...now Im trying to sell the rear which will hopefully part funny a big fat shiny can!!! Id like to catch up with you soon (when it stops raining) for a Grubbster breakfast blat, and you can tell me what youre up to in June!!

Bob

Sebah have signed a 3 year deal to run a LMP2 (Lola Coupe), also now confirmed to be with a new Judd engine. A huge step up from the GT2 class Porsche previously run. So if all things go to plan and we get an entry for Le Mans 24, I'd like to think I may be there working with them again *cool*

Press Release

This has to be a great hijack for for Bob's thread 😬