Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Cut down Allen Key

Charlie XGO

Just seen your post, i am in dorking and have mine still from my build 2 yrs ago. shame you didn't reach that point yesterday... As i have to fly back to work tomorrow morning early... sorry!!

So another one around here..

R300 TJB Great for getting to the curry house quickly. SV Helps getting home again...

Peter T .... I am not in Dorking at the moment, so not around the corner from Leatherhead...I am in Mid-Sussex...If you would be willing to let me borrow the tool for a few weeks (SVA date is Feb 14th...so have to get it finished)..I would be much indebted.

If you would be willing to send it to me by post, I assure you I will return it...if you feel this would work, please email me at jamesltanner@btinternet.com and I will give yo umy address.

Thanks!! *thumbup*

I had a tool made up at work which is a piece of mild steel flat bar, about 400 long with a short piece of a 10mm Allen key welded to the end.

*idea*If I were to have a batch made up, who would be interested in buying one? I haven't worked out a price but they wouldn't be terribly expensive. I will gauge possible interest first and then work out a price.

Brent

(aka Arfur Nayo)

2.3 DURATEC SV Reassuringly Expensive

R 417.39 😬